Event Terms & Conditions
1. Fees are inclusive of programme materials, refreshments, lunches and cocktail reception. Teneo Meetings S.L. is NOT responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by Clients. All promotions are only valid for HR practitioners. If you're a consultant or a solution provider please contact us for a quote.
2. Payment Terms: Following completion and return of the registration form, FULL PAYMENT is REQUIRED WITHIN 5 DAYS from receipt of the invoice and prior to the conference date. We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment is not received on time. Unless otherwise stated on the booking form, payment must be made in euros (€).
3. Cancellation/substitution: Provided the total fee has been paid, substitutions are allowed. Cancellations must be received in writing by mail on or before 2 working weeks prior to the event in order to obtain a full credit for any future event over the next 2 years from the date of issue. The conference fee WILL NOT BE REFUNDED but can be credited to a future conference.
4. Copyright etc.: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by Teneo Meetings S.L. in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorised duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
5. Client information is kept on Teneo Meetings database and used by Teneo Meetings S.L. to assist in providing selected products and services which may be of interest to the client. If you do not want Teneo Meetings S.L. to do this please inform us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Important notice: While every effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, Teneo Meetings S.L. reserves the right to change events dates, sites, location, omit event features or merge the event with another event as deemed necessary with no penalty and in such situation no refunds or alternative offer shall be made. In the event that Teneo permanently cancels the event for any reason whatsoever (including Force Majeure occurrence) and provided that the event is not postponed to a later date nor is merged with another event, the client shall receive a credit note for the amount that client has paid to such permanently cancelled event, valid for up to two years to be used at another Teneo Meetings S.L. conference. No refunds, part refunds or alternatives shall be made.
7. Governing law: This agreement shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the law of Spain and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish law. However Teneo Meetings S.L. only is entitled to waive this right and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the Clients office or head office is located.
8. Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct: The seminar will be conducted in full compliance with competition law. By becoming a participant and/or getting involved in activities of the Teneo Meetings S.L. seminars, individuals agree that they accept our Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and the Complaints procedure, which applies to all activities and events of Teneo Meetings S.L.
9. Image Release: When registering for Teneo Meetings S.L., conferences and seminars, delegates allow permission to Teneo Meetings S.L., its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs/audio containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for Teneo Meetings. Delegates agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from Teneo Meetings in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Delegates release, discharge, and hold harmless, Teneo Meetings S.L. and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should a delegate not agree to the above image release, they must advise Teneo Meetings S.L. by contacting email@example.com
Terms & Conditions last updated - 25/5/2018
Teneo Meetings (”We”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy together with our Terms & Conditions and any other contractual documents sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Why we collect your information
Teneo collects your personal information in order to fulfil its contractual obligations and also so that it can keep you informed from time to time by email or telephone about relevant news, information, products and services offered by Teneo, which it believes may be of interest to you.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to one of our events. The information you give us may include (however is not limited to) your name, jobtitle, company, country, e-mail address, phone numbers, payment information, interest areas and preferences.
Information we collect about you.
information about your interaction with our emails, including whether you have opened the email, the number of times the email is accessed, and your interaction with email content including the links you have clicked.
personal information, which includes all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal information may be gathered in a number of ways including but not limited to the following situations: where you have expressly consented; when you complete a Registration Form, during discussions you have with Teneo staff regarding our products and services; from social media channels; from publicly available online information; telephone conversations and any other electronic means. Where you have not expressly consented to us holding and using your personal information we shall continue to use and store your information where we have a legitimate interest to do such. Any such legitimate interest is set out in the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and our use of your personal information is in full compliance with the regulation.
Uses made of the information
The personal information you give to us and that we collect about you is used for legitimate business purposes, which include processing registrations or enquiries, keeping you informed about new events, products or offers and providing the best possible service to you. Whenever we process data
for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of
Surveys & Promotions
From time to time Teneo may run surveys and promotions and may request information from users as part of these. Participation in these is entirely voluntary.
We understand HR (Human Resources) events or HR information can be of a legitimate interest to you. Under the PECR Act, this marketing is categorised with ‘Legitimate Interests’ as a legal basis for processing data, however please note that we do not harvest data beyond company name,
job title, country and corporate email addresses.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or promotional materials, you may opt-out of receiving these communications. You can do it by following the unsubscribe link placed in the footer of the promotional email. Or you can simply contact and ask to be unsubscribed.
Where we store your personal data
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
Teneo will make every attempt to keep your personal data accurate, complete and up to date. If your personal information is incorrect or changes and you wish to correct or update your information you can do so by emailing us at
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by emailing
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at
Access to information
You have a right to access information held about you.
Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 by submitting a written request to
Removal of your personal information
You can request the removal of your personal information at any time by submitting a request to